Aesir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get higher ranks

3 posters

Go down

How to get higher ranks Empty How to get higher ranks

Post by TheBranel Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:31 pm

So, many of you may wonder how you could get higher ranks. Here's a list of things

1. Contribute to the guild in any shape of form. For example donating remorse gold demonic candle or anything that guildies may have use for. (if you have something to donate that isn't in the guild bank send it via mail to Branell or Nimac)
  2. Help guildies. Like by running them nexus, joining BT/FOS or any raids. Anything that basicly helps ( do not help beggers as it is against rules to beg, only asking guild mates once for help is okay. But repeatly spamming it will lead to a mute/kick
  3. Tell people if they are breaking rules.As of some people haven't read the guild rules/info (Do it right noaawh if u haven't  study ) If they don't stop and if a Officer is AFK or anything in that form mail/whisper them.
  4. You need to have a forum account. If you dont have a forum account. Private is the only rank that you would be able to get. (If you are active on forum you may get higher rank Wink ) 

These are just the few things. But these are things you should make sure you are doing. If you aren't following none of these it should not suprise you that you are still a Soldier.

Well that was everything for me. See you ingame  cheers 

seriously make sure to read the guild info or i will scream  No 

Last edited by TheBranel on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Suggestions poped up.)
TheBranel
TheBranel
Authority

Брой мнения : 16
Местожителство : Sweden

Back to top Go down

How to get higher ranks Empty Re: How to get higher ranks

Post by Palasin Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:55 pm

A suggestion to increase and encourage forum use is they remain private till they register then if they register they move up one, and from there, their deeds exc can push them up to officer just a thought from yours truly

Palasin
Authority

Брой мнения : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimac Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:57 pm

That's just about what I am thinking of right now.
Nimac
Nimac
Admin

Брой мнения : 21
Местожителство : Winland

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBranel Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:19 am

I was going to do that. Just wanted to finish this topic really fast.
Should be edited by now.
TheBranel
TheBranel
Authority

Брой мнения : 16
Местожителство : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: